Custom Sticker Sheets Calgary
Turn Your Art & Photos Into High-Quality Sheets of Custom Vinyl Stickers
Turn your artwork and photos into custom-made, high quality sheets of stickers! These stickers make a great gift for anyone. Pixel Imaging makes the best-value sticker sheets in and near Calgary, Alberta.
All you have to do is provide us with your artwork or photos. We will turn them into custom sheets of stickers just like you buy at the store. You can add text, shapes, and filters.
Popular choices for sticker sheets include photos of pets, personal drawings and artwork, graffiti, and slogans. But you can choose anything you like — your imagination is the only limit!
Contact us today for a free quote. We guarantee our quality and there is no minimum order quantity.
Fun Sticker Sheet Finishes
- Gloss Finish — this is the most popular sticker finish with a glossy, reflective look typical of store-bought stickers
- Matte Finish — for a pearlier, more readable look, matte finish is great for uneven surfaces
- Lamination Available — for stickers that need to stand up to the elements
Ask Us Anything about our custom sticker sheets
Feel free to contact us with any questions about your custom sticker sheet idea. We are happy to help even if you aren't yet ready to order. We'll give you all the information you need to make a confident and informed decision as a consumer. Guaranteed quality. No minimum order quantity. No setup fees.
Frequently Asked Questions about Custom stickers
Custom stickers can be printed very small or very large, from just a few millimeters to several feet.
Custom stickers are cut with a robotic cutting machine: They can have any custom shape, as simple or as complicated as you like. Popular shapes are:
- Complicated custom shapes
Custom stickers are made from a number of materials, including paper and vinyl:
- Premium 3M™ Vinyl is ultra-durable, resistant to abrasion and waterproof. It includes special NO-BUBBLE technology for easy, wrinkle-free application.
- Premium Drytac® Removable Vinyl is ultra-durable and can be removed and re-applied within 2 years of initial application without damaging painted surfaces or the sticker itself.
- Standard vinyl stickers have a high-quality, professional look.
- Paper stickers are made from an adhesive paper material which is recyclable and biodegradable.
Custom stickers can have a matte, semi-gloss, gloss and paper finishes. An appropriate vinyl or paper material is chosen for its particular type of finish.
- Removable stickers can be removed and re-applied within 2 years of initial application without wrinkling and tearing, and without damaging painted surfaces such as walls, trucks, cars and other vehicles. Look for Drytac® Removable Vinyl.
- Standard vinyl can be removed by peeling, scraping and cleaning. It is not recommended to use them on surfaces that can be damaged during removal, such as paint.
Professional, high-quality custom stickers are produced with industrial wide-format printers, lamination machines, and robotic cutter/plotter machines. These are the steps:
- An image or sticker design stored on a computer file is optimized by a designer with special details for the machines involved in the production process.
- An industrial wide-format printer prints the vinyl or paper with specialized inks and color profiles, and they are allowed to dry.
- A lamination machine may apply a laminate to the vinyl for increased durability, water and abrasion resistance.
- A robotic cutting machine cuts the stickers out from the media and then cuts sheets from the base material.
- Printer operators separate the sheets of stickers, inspect them for quality and remove any excess media material before packaging the finished product.