Custom Stickers Calgary
FULL-COLOR 3M™ VINYL STICKER Products for marketing YOUR BRAND OR IDEA
We offer some of the lowest local Calgary prices on custom-printed vinyl stickers. Custom sticker printing is a great way to bring visual impact to your brand or idea in and near Calgary, Alberta, and you can stand out from the rest with our custom vinyl stickers which are printed with the most brilliant UV-resistant inks on our Ultra-Durable 3M™ NO-BUBBLE sticker vinyl and machine-cut for a high-quality, non-peel finish. Pixel Imaging is Calgary’s leading sticker printing company, serving local clients for over a decade.
Contact us to discuss custom sticker printing and machine cutting for your Calgary business — we can use your pre-existing designs or do everything in-house. We emphasize personal service and we are friendly to edits and last minute changes. Guaranteed quality. No minimum order quantity. No setup fees.
Stickers for All Applications
Custom-printed vinyl stickers are popular for a wide-range of applications including wall decals, car window decals, laptop stickers, skateboard stickers, product labels, hard hat stickers, identification and artistic works. Our vinyl stickers are waterproof and resistant to abrasion — perfect for sticking to anything, even outdoors.
Imagine handing out custom stickers featuring your logo as a small, promotional gift to your clients and customers — everyone loves to receive a stylish sticker to place on surfaces around their homes, vehicles and workplaces!
Cutting-Edge Materials for custom stickers
- 3M™ Ultra-Durable Premium Vinyl Stickers — our premium sticker material can stand up to water and abrasion without losing adhesion and features no-bubble material technology for ultra-easy application.
- Drytac® Premium Removable Vinyl Stickers — our premium removable vinyl material can be removed and re-applied within 2 years of initial application, with increased material thickness and durability compared with standard vinyl.
- Standard Vinyl Stickers — our standard vinyl is especially affordable while retaining great durability and quality for sticker printing on a budget.
Beautiful custom sticker Finishes
- Gloss Finish — the most popular finish with high reflectivity for a high-quality look.
- Matte Finish — for stickers that require high readability or which are affixed to especially uneven surfaces where high reflectivity will reveal surface imperfections.
- Lamination Available — for stickers that require heightened water and abrasion resistance.
Ask Us Anything about our custom sticker products
Feel free to call or text us with any questions about your custom sticker idea. We are happy to help even if you aren't yet ready to order. We'll give you all the information you need to make a confident and informed decision as a consumer. We provide solutions for every sticker shape, quantity, and application. Guaranteed quality. No minimum order quantity. No setup fees.
Frequently Asked Questions about Custom stickers
Custom stickers can be printed very small or very large, from just a few millimeters to several feet.
Custom stickers are cut with a robotic cutting machine: They can have any custom shape, as simple or as complicated as you like. Popular shapes are:
- Complicated custom shapes
Custom stickers are made from a number of materials, including paper and vinyl:
- Premium 3M™ Vinyl is ultra-durable, resistant to abrasion and waterproof. It includes special NO-BUBBLE technology for easy, wrinkle-free application.
- Premium Drytac® Removable Vinyl is ultra-durable and can be removed and re-applied within 2 years of initial application without damaging painted surfaces or the sticker itself.
- Standard vinyl stickers have a high-quality, professional look.
- Paper stickers are made from an adhesive paper material which is recyclable and biodegradable.
Custom stickers can have a matte, semi-gloss, gloss and paper finishes. An appropriate vinyl or paper material is chosen for its particular type of finish.
- Removable stickers can be removed and re-applied within 2 years of initial application without wrinkling and tearing, and without damaging painted surfaces such as walls, trucks, cars and other vehicles. Look for Drytac® Removable Vinyl.
- Standard vinyl can be removed by peeling, scraping and cleaning. It is not recommended to use them on surfaces that can be damaged during removal, such as paint.
Professional, high-quality custom stickers are produced with industrial wide-format printers, lamination machines, and robotic cutter/plotter machines. These are the steps:
- An image or sticker design stored on a computer file is optimized by a designer with special details for the machines involved in the production process.
- An industrial wide-format printer prints the vinyl or paper with specialized inks and color profiles, and they are allowed to dry.
- A lamination machine may apply a laminate to the vinyl for increased durability, water and abrasion resistance.
- A robotic cutting machine cuts the stickers out from the media and then cuts sheets from the base material.
- Printer operators separate the sheets of stickers, inspect them for quality and remove any excess media material before packaging the finished product.
Pricing - Standard Vinyl & Paper stickers
|Standard Vinyl & Paper||100||500||1000||2500|
Pricing - 3M™ & Drytac® Premium Vinyl stickers
|2" x 2"||$3.49||$1.99||$1.24||$0.62||$0.45||$0.37|
|2" x 3.5"||$3.59||$2.09||$1.39||$0.99||$0.89||$0.79|
|3" x 4"||$3.69||$2.19||$1.49||$1.22||$1.09||$0.99|