High-Volume Custom Label Printing in Calgary
High-Quantity, Customized Label Printing with Blazing-Fast Turnaround Time for Calgary Area Production & Manufacturing
Substrates: BOPP (white/clear/brushed silver), Polyester, Basic Vinyl, Paper (several styles available)
Color: Full CMYK + White Color
Finishing: Gloss UV, Matte UV, Gloss Lamination, Matte Lamination
Comes In: Sheets or Rolls (3" diameter roll core, 4 wind positions)
Quantities: Low to High Volume (1 to 100,000+)
If your business needs thousands, hundreds-of-thousands, even millions of customized, self-adhesive sticker product labels — and you need them fast — Pixel Imaging has your solution in Calgary with bulk and wholesale label printing. Our turnaround time is fast with guaranteed quality. We specialize in business-to-business sales and are friendly to last-minute changes and edits. Let us solve your design issues with our expert in-house design. Pixel Imaging provides total solutions to Calgary-area producers and manufacturers no matter the time, no matter the product.
Contact us today for a free quote or to ask about our label printing services.
Pixel Imaging produces adhesive-sticker labels on rolls or sheets of biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP), vinyl or paper with a number of available finishes: Soft-Touch, Matte, Gloss, Laminated and Economy Unlaminated.
- Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) is non-toxic and corrosion-resistant — popular for food, cosmetic and medical-grade applications.
- Polyester labels are ultra-durable for special applications.
- Paper labels are recyclable and biodegradable for environmentally-conscious products and brands.
- Vinyl labels are ideal for ultra-durable and outdoor applications, such as for labeling products that are stored outdoors or must withstand significant abrasion.
- Blazing-fast turnaround times — to our business clients
- Guaranteed quality and service — we serve our business clients with utmost attention to design, production and marketing needs.
- No minimum or maximum order size — we can handle any number of labels, any time.
- Any shape, any size — we can produce labels of any size and shape: circles, ovals, triangles, squares, rectangles and more.
- For all applications — product labels, wine labels, beer labels, vape juice labels, tool labels, food labels, cosmetics, jars, boxes, cans and everything else.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the size of your order, we will choose an appropriate technology to print your custom product labels. Our digital label-cutting equipment can cut any shape and size of label, and high-volume runs can achieve economy of scale by cutting with a custom die. We have the printing technology to meet your needs no matter the size, shape or quantity of your label order.
Pixel Imaging prints custom labels on biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP), paper, and vinyl.
- Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) is the most popular media for printing custom roll labels due to its water-resistance, durability, and ease of application by hand or labeling machine. BOPP’s non-toxicity and stability makes it ideal for a variety of products such as food packaging, cosmetics, and medical supplies.
- Polyester is ultra-durable for special applications.
- Paper labels are recyclable and biodegradable, perfect for environmentally-conscious brands and products.
- Vinyl labels offer extreme durability for high-wear and outdoor applications.
Pixel Imaging offers the following label finishes:
- Gloss UV
- Matte UV
- Gloss Lamination
- Matte Lamination
- Economy Unlaminated
Our roll labels come in 4 wind positions/unwind directions:
- Top of label dispenses first
- Bottom of label dispenses first
- Right side of label dispenses first
- Left side of label dispenses first