High-Volume Custom Label Printing in Calgary
High-Quantity, Customized Label Printing with Blazing-Fast Turnaround Time for Calgary Area Production & Manufacturing
If your business needs thousands, hundreds-of-thousands, even millions of customized, self-adhesive sticker product labels — and you need them fast — Pixel Imaging has your solution as Calgary’s leading label-printing company. Our turnaround time is often less than 3 days with guaranteed quality. We specialize in business-to-business sales and are friendly to last-minute changes and edits. Let us solve your design issues with our expert in-house design. Pixel Imaging provides total solutions to Calgary-area producers and manufacturers no matter the time, no matter the product.
We produce adhesive-sticker labels on rolls or sheets of biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP), vinyl or paper with a number of available finishes: Soft-Touch, Matte, Gloss, Laminated and Economy Unlaminated.
- Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) is non-toxic and corrosion-resistant — popular for food, cosmetic and medical-grade applications.
- Paper labels are recyclable and biodegradable for environmentally-conscious products and brands.
- Vinyl labels are ideal for ultra-durable and outdoor applications, such as for labeling products that are stored outdoors or must withstand significant abrasion.
- Blazing-fast turnaround times — often less than 3 days — to our business clients
- Guaranteed quality and service — we serve our business clients with utmost attention to design, production and marketing needs.
- No minimum or maximum order size — we can handle any number of labels, any time.
- Any shape, any size — we can produce labels of any size and shape: circles, ovals, triangles, squares, rectangles and more.
- For all applications — product labels, wine labels, beer labels, vape juice labels, tool labels, food labels, cosmetics, jars, boxes, cans and everything else.
Contact us today for a free quote or to ask about our label printing services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the size of your order, we will choose an appropriate technology to print your custom product labels. Our digital label-cutting equipment can cut any shape and size of label, and high-volume runs can achieve economy of scale by cutting with a custom die. We have the printing technology to meet your needs no matter the size, shape or quantity of your label order.
We can combine many different artwork files for your label printing orders and provide quantity discounts as long as the labels are the same shape or size.
Pixel Imaging prints custom labels on biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP), paper, and vinyl.
- Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) is the most popular media for printing custom roll labels due to its water-resistance, durability, and ease of application by hand or labeling machine. BOPP’s non-toxicity and stability makes it ideal for a variety of products such as food packaging, cosmetics, and medical supplies.
- Paper labels are recyclable and biodegradable, perfect for environmentally-conscious brands and products.
- Vinyl labels offer extreme durability for high-wear and outdoor applications.
Pixel Imaging offers the following label finishes:
- Economy Unlaminated