Custom Vinyl Sticker Printing in Calgary
Custom 3M™ Vinyl Stickers, High-Quality and Machine-Cut for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Your project or business can stand out from the rest in and near Calgary, Alberta, Canada with our custom vinyl stickers which are printed with the most brilliant UV-resistant inks on our Ultra-Durable 3M™ NO-BUBBLE sticker vinyl and machine-cut for a high-quality, non-peel finish. We offer some of the lowest local Calgary prices on custom-printed vinyl stickers. Pixel Imaging is Calgary’s leading sticker printing company, serving local clients for over a decade.
Custom-printed vinyl stickers are popular for a wide-range of applications including wall decals, car window decals, laptop stickers, skateboard stickers, product labels, hard hat stickers, identification and artistic works. Our vinyl stickers are waterproof and resistant to abrasion — perfect for sticking to anything, even outdoors.
Imagine handing out vinyl stickers featuring your logo as a small, promotional gift to your clients and customers — everyone loves to receive a stylish sticker to place on surfaces around their homes, vehicles and workplaces!
Call or text us to discuss custom vinyl sticker printing and machine cutting for your Calgary business — we can use your pre-existing designs or do everything in-house. We emphasize personal service and we are friendly to edits and last minute changes. Guaranteed quality. No minimum order quantity. No setup fees.
- 3M™ Ultra-Durable Premium Vinyl — our premium no-bubble sticker material is easy to apply, waterproof, abrasion-resistant, and ideal for ultra-durable applications with no peeling.
- Drytac® Premium Removable Vinyl — is removable and can be re-applied within 2 years of initial application with premium material thickness and durability.
- Standard Vinyl Stickers — affordable while retaining great durability and quality.
- Paper Stickers — recyclable, biodegradable and economically priced.
- Gloss Finish — high-quality look and feel with high reflectivity, the most popular vinyl sticker finish.
- Matte Finish — highly readable and conceals imperfections on uneven surfaces.
- Lamination Available — for stickers with heightened water and abrasion resistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom vinyl and paper stickers can be printed very small or very large, from just a few millimeters to several feet.
Custom stickers are cut with a robotic cutting machine: They can have any custom shape, as simple or as complicated as you like. Popular shapes are:
- Complicated custom shapes
Custom stickers are made from a number of materials, including paper and vinyl:
- Premium 3M™ Sticker Vinyl is ultra-durable, resistant to abrasion and waterproof. It includes special NO-BUBBLE technology for easy, wrinkle-free application.
- Premium Drytac® Removable Sticker Vinyl is ultra-durable and can be removed and re-applied within 2 years of initial application without damaging painted surfaces or the sticker itself.
- Standard vinyl stickers are made from vinyl sticker material with a high-quality, professional look.
- Paper stickers are made from an adhesive paper material which is recyclable and biodegradable.
Custom stickers can have a matte, semi-gloss, gloss and paper finishes. An appropriate vinyl or paper material is chosen for its particular type of finish.
- Removable vinyl stickers can be removed and re-applied within 2 years of initial application without wrinkling and tearing, and without damaging painted surfaces such as walls, trucks, cars and other vehicles. Look for Drytac® Premium Removable Vinyl stickers.
- Standard custom vinyl and paper stickers can be removed by peeling, scraping and cleaning. It is not recommended to use them on surfaces that can be damaged during removal, such as paint.
Professional, high-quality custom stickers are produced with industrial wide-format printers, lamination machines, and robotic vinyl-cutting plotter machines. These are the steps:
- An image or sticker design stored on a computer file is optimized by a designer with special details for the machines involved in the production process.
- An industrial wide-format printer prints the vinyl or paper with specialized inks and color profiles, and they are allowed to dry.
- A lamination machine may apply a laminate to the vinyl for increased durability, water and abrasion resistance.
- A robotic cutting machine cuts the stickers out from the media and then cuts sheets from the base material.
- Printer operators separate the sheets of stickers, inspect them for quality and remove any excess media material before packaging the finished product.
Pricing - Standard Vinyl Stickers
Pricing - 3M™ & Drytac® Premium Vinyl Stickers
|2" x 2"||$3.49||$1.99||$1.24||$0.62||$0.45||$0.37|
|2" x 3.5"||$3.59||$2.09||$1.39||$0.99||$0.89||$0.79|
|3" x 4"||$3.69||$2.19||$1.49||$1.22||$1.09||$0.99|