Labels on Sheets - Custom Label Printing in Calgary
Custom Product Label Printing in Any Size, Shape & Quantity for Small & Large Scale Production
Custom product labels on sheets are perfect for affordable, short-run/low volume production with no start-up fees and no additional costs for your Calgary, Alberta, Canada business. We print self-adhesive, sticker labels of any size, shape and quantity for food manufactures, craft brewers, vape juice products, baked foods, cosmetics and more — with no die fees, plate fees or additional costs. We are Calgary’s leading label-printing company, serving local business for over a decade.
Our labels are produced on biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP), vinyl or paper and are available in a number of finishes: Soft-Touch, Matte, Gloss, Laminated or Economy Unlaminated.
- Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) is a popular labeling material due to its durability, corrosion resistance, water-resistance and non-toxicity. It is commonly used for food labeling, cosmetics and medical equipment.
- Vinyl labels are ideal for ultra-durable and outdoor product applications, for items that need to stand up to abrasion or which are stored outside.
- Paper labels are recyclable and biodegradable, a must-have for environmentally conscious brands and products.
Pixel Imaging offers blazing-fast turnaround times — often 3 days or less — with no minimum order quantities and a friendliness to last-minute changes and edits. We serve our business clients with the utmost attention to their production, design and marketing needs. From just a few labels to hundreds of thousands, we have you covered.
Contact us today to discuss your label-printing solution. Guaranteed quality and service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the size of your order, we will choose an appropriate technology to print your custom product labels. Our digital label-cutting equipment can cut any shape and size of label, and high-volume runs can achieve economy of scale by cutting with a custom die. We have the printing technology to meet your needs no matter the size, shape or quantity of your label order.
We can combine many different artwork files for your label printing orders and provide quantity discounts as long as the labels are the same shape or size.
Pixel Imaging prints custom labels on biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP), paper, and vinyl.
- Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) is the most popular media for printing custom roll labels due to its water-resistance, durability, and ease of application by hand or labeling machine. BOPP’s non-toxicity and stability makes it ideal for a variety of products such as food packaging, cosmetics, and medical supplies.
- Paper labels are recyclable and biodegradable, perfect for environmentally-conscious brands and products.
- Vinyl labels offer extreme durability for high-wear and outdoor applications.
Pixel Imaging offers the following label finishes:
- Economy Unlaminated