Label Printing Calgary
Short-Run & High-Volume Custom Label Printing in calgary — Always Affordable, Never Cheap
We offer custom label printing for businesses in and near Calgary, Alberta, Canada: Adhesive-sticker labels on rolls or on sheets at an affordable price with guaranteed quality and no minimum or maximum order quantities. Pixel Imaging is Calgary’s leading product label printing company, providing total solutions for any type of business.
You are proud of the products you produce, and so are we. Our product labels are always printed with the best materials for the job and with the utmost care from our designers and press operators. We can assure consistent quality at affordable prices to cover all of your label printing needs.
We are capable of extremely fast turnaround times — typically less than 3 days — for all order sizes. Whether you require a small number of labels for your boutique products, or very large runs for mass-produced items, we have you covered.
Contact us today for a free quote or to ask about our label printing services.
Materials We Use For Label Printing
Our product labels are printed on biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP), paper or vinyl materials. Each type has specific advantages depending on the type of product it is used for:
- Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) material is most widely used for label printing due to its low cost, durability, water resistance, non-toxicity and low reactivity.
- Paper labels are recyclable and biodegradable for environmentally-conscious brands and products.
- Vinyl labels are ultra-durable and waterproof for products that are stored outdoors or that must withstand abrasion, such as tools.
- Several available finishes — Matte, Soft-Touch, Gloss, Laminate and Economy-Unlaminated finishes.
Features of our Labels
- Affordable prices for all order sizes — short runs, mid and high-volume printing.
- Packaged for easy hand or machine application — roll label printing, sheet label printing.
- Any shape and any size — circular, square, rectangular, ovals, triangles and any other custom shape from millimeters to several inches.
- For all applications — product labels, wine labels, beer labels, vape juice labels, tool labels, food labels, cosmetics, jars, boxes, cans and everything else.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the size of your order, we will choose an appropriate technology to print your custom product labels. Our digital label-cutting equipment can cut any shape and size of label, and high-volume runs can achieve economy of scale by cutting with a custom die. We have the printing technology to meet your needs no matter the size, shape or quantity of your label order.
We can combine many different artwork files for your label printing orders and provide quantity discounts as long as the labels are the same shape or size.
Pixel Imaging prints custom labels on biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP), paper, and vinyl.
- Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) is the most popular media for printing custom roll labels due to its water-resistance, durability, and ease of application by hand or labeling machine. BOPP’s non-toxicity and stability makes it ideal for a variety of products such as food packaging, cosmetics, and medical supplies.
- Paper labels are recyclable and biodegradable, perfect for environmentally-conscious brands and products.
- Vinyl labels offer extreme durability for high-wear and outdoor applications.
Pixel Imaging offers the following label finishes:
- Economy Unlaminated